At Kenes Education we develop engaging and innovative learning experiences for healthcare professionals. This means helping our clients, mostly medical associations, build e-learning portals and communities and engaging online activities throughout the year around the live/ virtual meetings. Through lifelong learning strategies, we help healthcare professionals get up to date with the latest knowledge, improve healthcare professionals’ competencies and practice and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
We are currently growing and looking for someone who will support our efforts through identifying new educational opportunities for our clients and supporters (pharmaceutical and medical device industry). As the Business Relationship Manager Medical Education, you will identify and develop new educational products and services in line with the needs of new clients (medical associations), and funding partners (pharmaceutical industry and medical device industry).
The Business Relationship Manager Medical Education will work on exciting learning projects for medical associations and manage the development process of learning strategies and e-learning projects for clients. There will be a close collaboration between the Business Relationship Manager Medical Education, Kenes Online Learning Specialists, and the Educational Committees of our clients. You will also be in close contact with other Kenes departments.
As Business Relationship Manager Medical Education, you will be part of the Kenes Education team that is delivering meaningful medical education activities to its clients with support of education grants and sponsoring. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with pharmaceutical and medical device industry on medical education activities
- Collaborating with Kenes Industry Liaison and Sales to identify funding opportunities
- Preparing proposals for education products and services for association clients and industry
- Presenting our products and activities to association clients and industry
- Development of new client and business contacts and constantly seek new opportunities
- Financial management across accounts and general administration
- Client and supporter liaison
- Reviewing and making recommendations to improve the way we offer content, service and support to our clients
- Coordinating and supporting the roll out of (e-)learning initiatives
- Advising regarding blended learning delivery strategy
- Project management for learning projects
Other tasks as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or academic background
- Experience in sales/ business development
- Experience in medical education and/or online learning is preferred
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and clear communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe PDF
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from different departments and with healthcare professional clients
- Ownership and successful closing of sales and partnerships
- Relationship Management skills, proven ability to building strong relationships quickly and working in an organised collaborative manner
- Project management skills and ability to work in a structured way, being flexible and responsible to deadlines
- Technical ability: Experience and knowledge of online learning systems (LMS-Moodle and CMS/ authoring tools) is an advantage
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry or with medical association is an advantage
- Experience working with Online Communities/Networks is an advantage
If interested in this exciting position, please apply by sending us your CV and motivation letter.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Code: #08-2021