Considering the effect that COVID-19 had on scientific meetings, Kenes Group reached out to past participants in 2020, to better understand how healthcare practitioners, feel about virtual events. The produced survey analysis gave truly global feedback on the pressing question of effective virtual conferences. In 2021, Kenes Group reached out again to HCPs to see if one year of virtual events has changed their opinions towards the format.
Download the full white paper here: https://kenes-group.com/healthcare-professionals-on-virtual-events-21/
What is in the white paper:
- Decision making – what are the primary drivers beyond the participation at a virtual event.
- Value proposition – what are the right registration packages that suit HCPs best.
- Technical elements – what technical features can help HCPs learn better in a virtual setting.
- Session length – how session length preferences have changed since last year.
- Ideal virtual event – key points that will make a virtual conference a success, according to HCPs.