The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of day-to-day community engagement for the clients’ social media channels.
At Kenes, we foster a family-like work environment within a global company. We understand the significance of work-life balance and strive to create an atmosphere that supports personal well-being and professional growth. We believe in empowering our employees with knowledge and skills that propel their careers forward. Join Kenes and embark on a rewarding journey where you’ll thrive both personally and professionally.
• Collaborate with Marketing Managers to develop strategic social media plans for our clients;
• Execute social media campaigns to their highest effectiveness within the limits of the scope of service. This will include posting on social networks, monitoring user interaction and taking initiative in building the brands of our clients;
• Participate in conversations and answer comments related to the clients’ brand and content;
• Identify and resolve consumer issues quickly and professionally, using appropriate internal resources, when necessary;
• Utilize strong writing skills to create social media content;
• Manage budget for paid ad campaigns across social media platforms;
• Prepare reports – internal and external to clients;
• Respond quickly to changes in social networks and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities;
• Lead workshops for clients on social media upon demand.
JOB SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience in social media;
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or advertising, or related field;
• Thorough understanding of an expert-level user of all social media technologies;
• Excellent social media conversation skills with a strong history of active participation on behalf of an organization/brand;
• Experience in creating paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
• Experience building online interaction among members of a large-scale community;
• English – professional level;
• Excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office programs;
• Basic design skills;
• Organizational and Internet research skills.
WHAT ELSE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and ensure follow-through on every task and project;
• Strong collaboration skills and a good team player;
• Independent with high level of discipline;
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary and full-time labor contract;
• Flexible benefits program: Food vouchers, optional Additional Health Insurance, Corporate discounts, etc.
• Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday);
• Hybrid working mode, excellent location of the office and free shuttle bus from a metrostation to the office;
• Gifts for special occassions, fruits, massages and yoga classes in the office once per week;
• Real chances to develop professionally in a leading international company;
• Friendly team culture that promotes initial and continual professional education and team collaboration;
• Regular Team events;
• Refer a friend program.
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!