Kenes Group is looking for a Hotel Operations Specialist who will be responsible for providing professional services in the area of Hotel Reservations for Groups and FITs.
- Provide excellent customer support to all Kenes FIT clients and groups
- Operate all hotels reservations including payments, billing, invoicing, amendments, cancellations etc.
- Update the Kenes online systems with the necessary data
- Communicate on a daily basis with all external global suppliers, negotiate rates and deadlines
- Serve as focal point for individual travellers booking their accommodation through the Kenes online system
- Close working relationships with all Kenes departments and project teams, as well as with outside suppliers, including hotels, local agents, wholesalers, pharmaceutical companies and travel agencies around the world
- Availability and willingness to work outside standard office hours, on weekends and holidays during congresses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to draft correspondence in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking before/during a congress, work under pressure for long periods, prioritising and meeting tight deadlines
- Highly service oriented
- An excellent team player
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organised
- Ability to work independently, highly reliable, reporting to management if/when problems arise
Education & Experience:
- Experience in hotels, tourism, travel, or in the events industry
- Knowledge of rates – an advantage
- Extensive experience in a global work environment
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication, other European languages – an advantage
- Computer skills – a full comprehension of Microsoft Office, ERP systems, interfaces between different computer systems etc.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Code: #19-2018