Our industry is Resilient
We are sharing with you our actions, and constant updates will follow on this page, so that you are aware of how we are handling the response in regard to all our planned conferences.
CURRENT OUTLOOK & STATEMENT
With the spread of COVID-19 we are taking firm measures to guarantee our clients, and the team’s health and safety at all times. Following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authority directions, our focus is constant monitoring of the situation globally, in order to make informed decisions about our upcoming events and our teams’ working conditions.
We have established a Situation Room, where we do a daily review of updates from each individual country where we have offices or planned events. Upon these authorities’ statements, we discuss our response and actions and promptly alert all parties. Our industry is resilient. We have the skills and significant experience in crisis management with events as SARS, the ash cloud over Europe, etc. Even if the COVID-19 pandemic adds a new dimension of threat, we are prepared to take on this new challenge. We help support people and communities in ways that have a lasting impact – and that will continue.
We are sharing with you our actions, and constant updates will follow on this page so that you are aware of how we are handling the response in regard to all our planned conferences.
Kenes Group CEO
UPDATES ON KENES GROUP EVENTS
We will keep you informed here for any changes in the status of our meetings.
Last updated on 7 April.
- 15º Congreso Nacional de la Sociedad Española de Hospitalización a Domicilio (SEHAD 2020), Apr 16-17, Alicante, Spain – POSTPONED to Nov 12-13, 2020
- 5th ESRA Spring Monothematic Conference 2020, Apr 20-24, Algarve, Portugal – CANCELLED
- PANLAR Congress 2020, May 2-5, Miami, USA – POSTPONED to Aug 12-15, 2020
- EuroELSO London 2020, May 6-8, London, UK – POSTPONED to Mar 29-31, 2021
- 2nd International Congress of Cannabinoid Medicine (CannX Brazil 2020), May 7-8, Sao Paulo, Brazil – POSTPONED (TBA)
- 7th Eurasphalt & Eurobitume Congress 2020, May 12-14, 2020, Madrid, Spain – POSTPONED to Jun 15-17, 2021
- ESO-WSO Conference 2020, May 12-15, Vienna, Austria – POSTPONED to Nov 6-9, 2020
- 13th European Pesticide Residue Workshop – EPRW 2020, May 11-15, Granada, Spain – VIRTUAL
- 46. Gemeinsamen Tagung der Bayerischen Urologenvereinigung und der Österreichischen Gesellschaft für Urologie und Andrologie, May 14-16, Nürnberg, Germany – decision pending
- 35th National Congress of the Spanish Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (SENPE 2020), May 20-22, Madrid, Spain – POSTPONED to Jun 28-30, 2020
- IX Congreso Nacional de Farmacéuticos Comunitarios (SEFAC 2020), May 21-23, Bilbao, Spain – POSTPONED to Nov 26-28, 2020
- 22° Congreso de la Sociedad Española de Patología Dual (SEPD 2020), May 21-23, Sevilla, Spain – POSTPONED to Jun 11-13, 2020
- 12th International Congress on Autoimmunity 2020, May 18-24, Athens, Greece – POSTPONED to Nov 28 – Dec 1, 2020
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS) European Chapter Meeting 2020, May 26-29, Manchester, UK – POSTPONED to March 2023
- 38th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID 2020), May 25-30, Rotterdam, The Netherlands – POSTPONED Oct 26-29, 2020
- 88th European Atherosclerosis Society Congress (EAS 2020), May 31- June 3, Geneva, Switzerland – POSTPONED to Oct 4-7, 2020
- 42 Congreso Nacional de la SEI (SEI 2020), Jun 4-6, Madrid, Spain – POSTPONED (TBA)
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology Annual Congress (EAACI 2020), Jun 6-10, London, UK – DIGITAL EVENT
- National Congress of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Disease (SECPCC 2020), Jun 11-13, Zaragoza, Spain – POSTPONED to Nov 26-28, 2020
- 10th Congress of the World Federation of Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Societies (WFPICCS 2020), Jun 14-17, Mexico City, Mexico – POSTPONED to Dec 01-03, 2020
- XXIX Congreso de la Sociedad Española de Psiquiatría Legal (SEPL 2020), Jun 18-20, Palma de Mallorca, Spain – POSTPONED to 2021
- INTERNORGA 2020, Jun 20-24, Hamburg, Germany – POSTPONED to Mar 12-16, 2021
- 12th International Symposium on Pneumococci and Pneumococcal Diseases (ISPPD-12), Jun 21-25, Toronto, Canada – POSTPONED to Jun 20-24, 2021
- Ernährung 2020, Jun 24-27, Bremen, Germany – decision pending
- CHEST Congress 2020, Jun 25-27, Bologna, Italy – POSTPONED to 2021
As part of our educational products, we are equipped with alternative ways to provide the content to all delegates that cannot attend a meeting due to COVID-19. The following event(s) have moved to fully virtual:
- AAT-AD/PD™ Focus Meeting 2020, Apr 2-5, Vienna, Austria – ENTIRELY VIRTUAL, see the link for more details
Kenes Group has created some scenarios to keep CME/CPD available for healthcare professionals that are not able to travel:
- Livestreaming – if it’s been decided that the conference will go ahead, but some healthcare professionals will not be able to make it to the conference centre, live-streaming provides a way to reach an audience in real-time, where Q&A and comments are possible;
- E-Learning Portal – when healthcare professionals are not able to travel, they can get access to relevant materials anytime and anywhere they want through e-Learning Portals. There can be multiple interactive CME/CPD courses created: micro-learning videos, case studies, ask-the-expert videos, etc.
- Webinars – a webinar is an online session that turns a presentation into a real-time conversation from anywhere in the world. Webinars allow large groups of participants to engage in online discussions or educational events and share content through audio, documents, and slides.
- Social Media – through social media, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc, short videos can be shared about topics presented and knowledge can be shared directly.