Our industry is Resilient
We are sharing with you our actions, and constant updates will follow on this page, so that you are aware of how we are handling the response in regard to all our planned conferences.
CURRENT OUTLOOK & STATEMENT
With the spread of COVID-19 we are taking firm measures to guarantee our clients, and the team’s health and safety at all times. Following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authority directions, our focus is constant monitoring of the situation globally, in order to make informed decisions about our upcoming events and our teams’ working conditions.
We have established a Situation Room, where we do a regular review of updates from each individual country where we have offices or planned events. Upon these authorities’ statements, we discuss our response and actions and promptly alert all parties. Our industry is resilient. We have the skills and significant experience in crisis management with events as SARS, the ash cloud over Europe, etc. Even if the COVID-19 pandemic adds a new dimension of threat, we are prepared to take on this challenge. We help support people and communities in ways that have a lasting impact – and that will continue.
We are sharing with you our actions, and constant updates will follow on this page so that you are aware of how we are handling the response in regard to all our planned conferences.
Kenes Group CEO
UPDATES ON KENES GROUP EVENTS
Our event list is constantly updated reflecting on the decisions taken for each conference. See our Events Calendar for more information.
As part of our educational products, we are equipped with alternative ways to provide the content to all delegates that cannot attend a meeting due to COVID-19. The following events have moved to fully virtual:
- AAT-AD/PD™ Focus Meeting 2020, Apr 2-5, Vienna, Austria – VIRTUAL
- 28th European Congress of Psychiatry (EPA 2020), Jul 4-7, Madrid, Spain – VIRTUAL
- 12th FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2020, Jul 11-15, Glasgow, United Kingdom – VIRTUAL
- 33rd International Papillomavirus Conference (IPVC 2020), Jul 20-24, Barcelona, Spain – VIRTUAL
Kenes Group has created different scenarios to keep CME/CPD available for healthcare professionals:
- Virtual Conferences – pivoting events to virtual has provided a different solution to the global pandemic, where healthcare professionals can attend and enjoy the latest content in their field from the comfort of their own homes, and obtain CME/CPD accordingly;
- e-Learning Portals – healthcare professionals can get access to relevant materials anytime and anywhere through the association’s e-Learning portal. There can be multiple interactive CME/CPD courses created: micro-learning videos, case studies, ask-the-expert videos, etc.
- Webinars – a webinar is an online session that turns a presentation into a real-time conversation from anywhere in the world. Webinars allow large groups of participants to engage in online discussions or educational events and share content through audio, documents, and slides.
- Social Media – through social media, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc, short videos can be shared about topics presented and knowledge can be shared directly.
WHITE PAPER: Virtual Expedition
Download our white paper exploring the expedition into uncharted territory – that of the virtual conference: https://kenes-group.com/virtual-expedition/