We are looking for a highly organized and skillful person to join our international Registration Team. This includes providing assistance and taking care of the entire registration cycle as well as communicating with all parties involved in the registration process.
At Kenes, we foster a family-like work environment within a global company. We understand the significance of work-life balance and strive to create an atmosphere that supports personal well-being and professional growth. We believe in empowering our employees with knowledge and skills that propel their careers forward. Join Kenes and embark on a rewarding journey where you’ll thrive both personally and professionally.
• Registration management in accordance with predefined work plan/timetable and in keeping with Kenes’ congress registration policies/guidelines;
• Responsible for the entire registration “life cycle” including entering participant data, communication with all parties involved in the registration process, generating registration reports based on relevant data to finalize accounts with all supplier’s post-congress;
• Manage hotel room block for all invited speakers in sync with the Accommodation Sales team;
Ad hoc responsibilities:
• Support technical chat online during virtual congresses.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR JOB:
• Highly detail-oriented, very well organized and reliable;
• Ability to work independently and in a team, reporting problems as they arise;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; multitasking during all congress phases (prior to or during the event), to prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
• High level of customer service.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree – an advantage;
• Mother Tongue level English, both verbal and written
• Computer skills – high level comprehension/ability, including Microsoft Office, ERP systems;
• Experience in Hotels, Tourism, Travel or Professional Event Management industry – an advantage;
• Experience working in an international/global environment – an advantage;
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary and full-time labor contract;
• Flexible benefits program: Food vouchers, optional Additional Health Insurance, Corporate discounts, etc.
• Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday);
• Hybrid working mode, excellent location of the office and free shuttle bus from a metrostation to the office;
• Gifts for special occassions, fruits and massages in the office once per week;
• Real chances to develop professionally in a leading international company;
• Friendly team culture that promotes initial and continual professional education and team collaboration;
• Regular Team events;
• Refer a friend program.
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!