We are looking for a highly organized and skillful person to join our international Registration Team. This includes providing assistance and taking care of the entire registration cycle as well as communicating with all parties involved in the registration process.
• Registration management in accordance with predefined work plan/timetable and in keeping with Kenes’ congress registration policies/guidelines;
• Responsible for the entire registration “life cycle” including entering participant data, communication with all parties involved in the registration process, generating registration reports based on relevant data to finalize accounts with all supplier’s post-congress;
• Manage hotel room block for all invited speakers in sync with the Accommodation Sales team;
Ad hoc responsibilities:
• Support technical chat online during virtual congresses;
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR JOB:
• Highly detail-oriented, very well organized and reliable;
• Ability to work independently and in a team, reporting problems as they arise;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; multitasking during all congress phases (prior to or during the event), to prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
• High level of customer service;
• Ability to work independently in the digital world and possibly travel abroad (5-6 times per year);
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree – an advantage;
• Mother Tongue level English, both verbal and written
• Computer skills – high level comprehension/ability, including Microsoft Office, ERP systems;
• Experience in Hotels, Tourism, Travel or Professional Event Management industry – an advantage;
• Experience working in an international/global environment – an advantage;
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary and full-time labor contract;
• Additional social benefits as food vouchers, transportation coverage, health insurance etc.;
• Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday);
• Hybrid – conveniently located modern office in Madrid and a home office option for limited time;
• Work in a multinational company;
• Prospects for career and professional growth;
• Traveling abroad for different events up to 5-6 times per year.
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!