Kenes Group is an international company which organizes medical conferences all around the globe. We are a team of motivated and friendly individuals who regularly travel to foreign destinations and whose mission is to empower knowledge.
As a member of Kenes’ Project Management Team, you will be responsible to manage all operational aspects of congresses and conferences in accordance with the provided timeline, specifications and budget.
• Written and verbal communications with clients and with all supporting departments in relation to the congress;
• Manage project timelines and budgets;
• Ensure that the clients’ expectations are met, coupled with the highest level of service and adherence to the company’s standards;
• Plan/prioritize tasks for work schedule;
• Resolve all potential issues related to the congresses;
• Manage the internal communication within the Team;
• Take active participation in building the event concept and strategy.
• Well organized, attention to detail;
• Ability to prioritize and multitask (4-6 projects simultaneously);
• Ability to travel abroad 4-5 times per year for a couple days;
• Service oriented – ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues;
• Ability to lead a team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree – advantage;
• Minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience in project management role (related to organization of events);
• English – fluent – professional/mother tongue level, verbal and written;
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary and a full-time labor contract;
• Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday);
• Additional social benefits;
• Hybrid working mode – office with a great location and home office option for limited time;
• A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
• Experience in international projects;
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!