Kenes Group, one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events, is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager. As a Marketing Manager in our Marketing department, you will be responsible for the management of your own congresses’ marketing activities, you’ll manage a Marketing Coordinator and will also develop marketing strategies, manage budgets and promotional activities and communicate with clients.
At Kenes, we foster a family-like work environment within a global company. We understand the significance of work-life balance and strive to create an atmosphere that supports personal well-being and professional growth. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to travel the world, immersing yourself in diverse cultures and expanding your horizons. We believe in empowering our employees with knowledge and skills that propel their careers forward. Join Kenes and embark on a rewarding journey where you’ll thrive both personally and professionally.
- Owner of congresses marketing activities and results.
- Manage a marketing coordinator.
- Develop the congresses brand and marketing strategies.
- Prepare and adhere congresses budgets.
- Manage internal and external interfaces to ensure successful deliveries of marketing activities.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- BA or higher in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration with a Marketing focus.
- 2-3 years in a similar position including experience in client management, market research and analysis.
- Experience with developing and executing marketing strategies and plans – MUST!
- English mother tongue or mother tongue level- MUST!
- Experience in managing people – an advantage.In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!