Kenes Group, one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events, is looking for a highly motivated Lead Researcher. As the Lead Researcher in our marketing department, you will be responsible for the company’s understanding of our clients as well providing marketing teams with the background knowledge needed to build marketing strategies and campaigns.
At Kenes, we foster a family-like work environment within a global company. We understand the significance of work-life balance and strive to create an atmosphere that supports personal well-being and professional growth. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in diverse cultures and expand your horizons. We believe in empowering our employees with knowledge and skills that propel their careers forward. Join Kenes and embark on a rewarding journey where you’ll thrive both personally and professionally.
- Owner of all deliverables from the marketing research team.
- Deliverables include client research reports, covering past conference trends, competitive environment, target audience definitions, partner organizations, marketing scientific keywords and more.
- Congress forecasts.
- Database segmenting.
- Planning and managing workflow for the team, ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Guiding a junior researcher.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 2-3 years’ experience in research and analysis.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- A passion for asking the right questions, researching, and presenting your findings.
- Interest in and understanding of scientific and medical research.
- Proficient in excel and other research software.
- Highly organized and experience with project management software (e.g. Monday.com).
- Experience in managing people – an advantage.
English mother tongue or mother tongue level – MUST!