Kenes Group is an international company which organizes medical conferences all around the globe. We are a team of motivated and friendly individuals who regularly travel to foreign destinations and whose mission is to empower knowledge.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Floorplan Designer to join our Exhibition team. As a Floorplan Designer, you will be responsible for creating detailed floor plans for our clients’ congress events. You will work closely with the congress organization team to understand clients’ requirements and create plans that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
The position requires excellent organization skills to collate all the requirements, strong inter-personal skills to manage the relationship with the client/supplier and the internal counterparts and an innovative spirit to be able to see the supporter’s activities at the congress and help them to design an experience for their participants too.
• Develop detailed floor plans for congress events, taking into account the client’s specifications and requirements;
• Collaborate with congress organization team to ensure accurate representation of room dimensions, furniture, and equipment;
• Update floor plans in response to changes in the event space or client requirements;
• Ensure that floor plans are delivered on time, meet the agreed quality standards, and are in line with the client’s budget;
• Ensure that the floor plans comply with relevant health and safety regulations;
Service Awareness & Relationship Management:
• Ensure excellent customer service and quality of delivery;
• Act as Kenes Group’s representative with clients/suppliers, implementing high standards;
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis;
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned projects.
• Experience of 2+ years as a floor plan drafter, interior designer or a similar role;
• Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, or other drafting software;
• Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications;
• Excellent attention to details;
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively;
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary and full-time labor contract;
• Flexible benefits program: Food vouchers, Multisport cards, Additional Health Insurance, Corporate discounts, etc.
• Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday);
• Hybrid working mode, excellent location of the office and free shuttle bus from a metrostation to the office;
• Gifts for special occassions, fruits and massages in the office once per week;
• Real chances to develop professionally in a leading international company;
• Friendly team culture that promotes initial and continual professional education and team collaboration;
• Regular Team events;
• Refer a friend program.
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!