Kenes Group, one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events, is looking for a highly motivated Digital Content Manager for our client – WSAVA, the global companion animal veterinary community. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation, delivery, and management of a variety of online and offline communication channels that support the WSAVA’s wider strategic goals.
Location- Global. We encourage applicants from all countries.
At Kenes, we foster a family-like work environment within a global company. We understand the significance of work-life balance and strive to create an atmosphere that supports personal well-being and professional growth. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in diverse cultures and expand your horizons. We believe in empowering our employees with knowledge and skills that propel their careers forward. Join Kenes and embark on a rewarding journey where you’ll thrive both personally and professionally.
1. Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive digital content strategy that aligns with WSAVA’s goals and target audience.
2. Work closely with stakeholders from across WSAVA to produce high-quality online, offline, and print content, that drives community engagement and awareness.
3. Ensure that all content is well-researched, accurate, on brand, and optimized for search engine optimization (SEO).
4. Oversee the day-to-day management of WSAVA’s digital communication channels, including but not limited to the website, social media, and email newsletters.
5. Ensure that the content, design, functionality, and user experience of WSAVA’s digital channels meets the needs of our community as well as the strategic aims of WSAVA
6. Ensure the smooth running of digital channels, identify technical glitches or issues with the systems and work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure they are rectified in a timely manner.
7. Manage a bank of branded digital assets that can be used by WSAVA team members, partners, and member associations, to raise awareness of the association.
8. Act as brand ambassador for WSAVA, ensuring consistent use of tone, message, and branding across all our digital channels, website, and print materials ensuring they are engaging to WSAVA’s target audience.
9. Ensure WSAVA content is representative of the diversity of the global companion animal veterinary community.
10. Monitor, evaluate and communicate statistics and results from our digital work, including on the performance of the WSAVA’s digital channels using tools like Google Analytics.
11. Ensure that all WSAVA digital channels are delivered in compliance with all relevant data protection legislation and WSAVA policies and processes.
12. Undertake any other duties consistent with the role and assist with other areas of work as required.
· A qualification in a relevant field, such as advertising, journalism, marketing, media or communications, or the equivalent relevant work experience.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Proven experience of translating organizational and marketing objectives into marketing activity (digital and offline) and appropriate tactics.
· Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills, with the ability to write concise and engaging digital and print copy in a range of styles.
· Strong digital design skills to produce visually appealing content for online, offline, and print.
· Experience in using graphic design software such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite.
· Experience of using marketing platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Social media tools such as Sprout Social or similar.
· Database management with experience using Mailchimp or similar email marketing platform.
· Experience managing a website content management system such as Word Press.
· Experience of setting campaign performance metrics, monitoring activity to enhance performance and feedback results into insights.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
· Understanding of data protection legislation, and experience of applying that knowledge within the workplace.
· Excellent Microsoft Office and IT skills, including expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Highly organized, with the ability to priorities and meet deadlines.
· Able to travel internationally (up to four weeks per year).
· Fluent in Spanish.
· Knowledge of the issues affecting WSAVA as a global not-for-profit association, and the matters affecting companion animal veterinary practice.
· Experience of communications work in a multilingual environment and with team members and stakeholders in different international locations.
· Experience of working within the veterinary industry.
Kenes Association Management are only able to provide an employee / employer relationship in countries where they have an official entity. If the successful candidate is based outside of those locations, the role is available on a self-employed contractor basis only.
*Countries where Kenes Association Management can provide an employee / employer relationship are Switzerland; Netherlands; Spain; Sofia; Israel; Germany; Singapore; Turkey.
*Those working on a self-employed, contractor basis are responsible for their own accounting and tax payments within the country they are based.
For an informal and confidential discussion on the role, including salary expectations, please contact the WSAVA’s Executive Director, Richard Casey via firstname.lastname@example.org