ABOUT THE JOB:
As an Assistant Association Account Manager in our Association Management department, you will provide administrative support to non-profit associations. You will assist the Executive Manager/Director in delivery of timely and accurate services and ensure that every aspect of association management is in accordance with Kenes Associations’ standards.
- Assist with the administration of the Secretariat & Liaison Office;
- Manage the membership databases and update and maintain member information;
- Be the first point of contact for membership;
- Provide regular membership statistics and reports;
- Support the development of membership growth plans and coordinate membership promotional activities;
- Coordinate logistics for online and in-person meetings;
- Coordinate the program development and support the abstract submission process regarding the Biennial meetings;
- Coordinate payments, creation of invoices and reports;
- Support with administration of all of the association’s operations;
- Marketing, promotion and communication – general support, including: update of the information on the association website, development of mailings and newsletters and other communication activities as required;
- External Interfaces: Manage relations with 3rd parties (external service providers, grant receivers, awardees etc.) in the framework allocated by EM/ED.
- University degree, or equivalent;
- Excellent English (written/spoken);
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Working knowledge of online systems such as WordPress, CRM system;
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar administrative, customer service or marketing role.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and full-time labor contract;
- Flexible benefits program: Food vouchers, optional Additional Health Insurance, Corporate discounts, etc.
- Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday);
- Hybrid working mode, excellent location of the office and free shuttle bus from a metrostation to the office;
- Gifts for special occassions, fruits, massages and yoga classes in the office once per week;
- Real chances to develop professionally in a leading international company;
- Friendly team culture that promotes initial and continual professional education and team collaboration;
- Regular Team events;
- Refer a friend program.
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!