Job Category: bookkeeper
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madrid
- Bank reconciliations and posting, payroll bookkeeping entries, issuing income invoices, and booking expense invoices.
- communication with service providers.
- Recording daily financial transactions.
- Prepare intercompany and credit card reconciliations.
- Responsible for payments and reporting to authorities, on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Responsible for preparing payments to service providers (local and international)
- Support the quarterly and annual audits and reviews.
- Ad-hoc projects as required and administrative duties.
- Reporting to the Director of Finance based in Israel.
- Certified bookkeeper with at least 3 years of experience in global and multi-currency companies.
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks independently as well as in collaboration with other team members.
- Well organized approach: High attention to details, independent, motivated, and able to work with limited supervision.
- Reliable with outstanding confidentiality and ethical standards.
- Experience with a global ERP system (Netsuite is an advantage).
- Strong verbal and written English skills – Must.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Team player with a proactive approach.
- Highly motivated and committed.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and a full-time labor contract;
- Additional social benefits;
- Hybrid working mode;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Experience in international projects.
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!