LET'S STOP TALKING AND START DOING!
At Kenes Group, we are committed to integrating sustainable business practices that go beyond slogans and result in useful achievements, in our ways of working inside and outside. OUR MISSION: To empower knowledge sustainably and initiate a sustainable way of working for our employees: in the workplace and at home; and the communities we create events and educational programs for, as well as those that host our operations.
Sustainable Development Goals
Our Sustainability Policy and Sustainable Events minimum practices ensure that all our client and Original Events are organised with sustainability in mind – for our planet and environment; for all stakeholders – from our team, through our partner chain, all the way to the delegates we welcome, all while improving economic bottom lines.
The policy applies to Kenes team and all events organised by Kenes Group, as well as various sustainability activities. This includes our offices, events, participation in industry events, collaboration with clients, association, suppliers and different stakeholders.
Our attention to environmental, social, and economic responsibility includes working within the law and voluntarily exceeding legal requirements to be innovative and demonstrate leadership on the issues that are important to us and our stakeholders.
As we design experiences, execute events, and evaluate our success we are able to choose every day in big and small ways how our actions build a better quality of life for our employees, clients, event participants, and suppliers.
- Minimise environmental impacts in the areas of waste, water, energy and air quality, through improving the output of our offices and our events and conferences.
- Ensure our supply chain has responsible social and environmental practices.
- Minimise negative environmental impacts, improve economic bottom lines and integrate the social elements in to delivering meetings.
- Accessibility and inclusivity – be conscientious to community needs in physical and virtual environments.
- Give back to communities by volunteering and growing our Dare2Care and Dare2Share programs in all offices.
Dare2Care is an on-going Kenes Group campaign which embodies our corporate social responsibility (CSR) spirit and commitment. It includes a number of charitable activities and events throughout the year, involving employees in a community or a charitable project.
Give back to communities by volunteering and growing our Dare2Care program in all offices!
Net Zero Carbon Events
Kenes Group is a proud signatory of the Net Zero Carbon Events Pledge – an industry initiative to address climate change.