Social Media Success
Kenes Group is responsible for the social media platforms of the European Stroke Organisation (ESO). Live tweets from the ESO annual conference (ESOC) present an important moment to raise the awareness of the organisation and their work.
80M GROWTH IN IMPRESSIONS
5,665 TOTAL ATTENDEES "
ESO had clear goals as to what they wanted to achieve with the onsite social media engagement at the 2019 ESOC conference:
- Increase the number of impressions of the hashtag during the days of the event
- Have ESO become a leader in stroke conversation on Twitter
- Strengthen the ESO social networks
In order to achieve all goals, the Kenes Group social media team took action:
- In the leading months to ESOC 2019, the social media accounts of ESO and the conference (ESOC) were merged to have one united voice offering more quality content to the audience
- An Ambassadors’ campaign was introduced, and nine stroke professionals took an active part on Twitter
- A large focus was put on video content, which receives higher engagement than other types of posts, and those included interviews, testimonials and live-streaming
By combining the efforts on the accounts between ESO’s team and the Kenes social media specialists, and through focused campaigns around the annual conference, the hashtag impressions were raised by more than 80,000,000 since the 2016 event.