Kenes Group is looking for a highly motivated Grants Writer to join the Kenes Education/ Digital team. This role will involve identifying educational needs among healthcare professionals and raising funds through grant applications within online systems of pharmaceuticals and medical device companies. You are responsible for identifying new grant opportunities, but also to help support medical associations and medical task force groups to pitch their ideas and develop plans to help grow the business.
The Kenes Education department is the Independent Medical Education (IME) department of Kenes Group. IME is supported through arms-length funding in the form of a grant and the supporter has no control or involvement in the content.
For our educational materials, we work closely with Experts/ SMEs/ KoLs to create independent and quality & effective education for healthcare professionals.
- Research, identify and document available and relevant grant opportunities.
- Take a lead on creating scientific needs assessments in order to develop new business in different therapy areas with support of faculty, conference committees, and/or association committees
- Develop proposal budgets together with the responsible team members
- Support the development of online medical education programs
- Draft all correspondence, agreements, and reports, including LOAs (Letters of Agreement), and delivery times, in close cooperation with the relevant Kenes departments
- Develop and maintain relationships with thought leaders and supporters and actively pursue new business opportunities
You will like this role if you:
- Are skilled and eager to take the lead on creating scientific needs assessments in order to develop new business in different therapy areas for live and digital medical education formats
- Are a motivated individual that can be highly collaborative and be passionate and driven to exceed client expectations
- Are passionate about lifelong learning
- Want to work in a diverse international culture
Job skills, experience, and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in bioscience
- D In the pharmaceutical / scientific / medical field – Advantage
- Experience in raising sponsorship and grant funds from the pharmaceutical and medical device industry and foundations – Advantage
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated, task-oriented, and able to work independently
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organizational and computer/ Internet research skills, including all Microsoft Office programs
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Code: GWSofia