Kenes Group is an international company which organizes medical conferences all around the globe. We are a team of motivated and friendly individuals who regularly travel to foreign destinations and whose mission is to empower knowledge.
With the objective of delivering accredited medical educational activities designed to improve knowledge and competencies of healthcare professionals, Kenes Digital, a division of Kenes Group, is looking for a CME (Continuing Medical Education) and Compliance Specialist, focused on continuing medical education and industry compliance. In this position you will provide greater assistance to various teams. You will collaborate closely with Kenes Group project management teams when providing CME/CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Accreditation and Industry Code compliance support as well as collaborate closely with and support all levels of the Digital team.
Essential in this role is to connect and liaise well with critical stakeholders (CME/CPD Accreditation and Industry Compliance bodies), to ensure that the activities we organize are in compliance with the relevant criteria and codes of the industry.
- Assistance with creating accreditation/compliance tools/templates;
- Project management in the entire accreditation and industry compliance process;
- Responsible for accreditation applications, reporting, and documentation;
- Answering CME/CPD and compliance questions from operational teams;
- Proactively monitoring EFPIA/MedTech industry compliance codes;
- Training of the teams on the accreditation process;
- Manage CME accreditation applications for various types (face2face, e-learning, online) of medical educational activities;
- Provide needs assessments and gap analysis on different topics in healthcare;
- Coordinate and support on the planning and delivery of medical educational initiatives;
- Provide guidance and practical advice on the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Industry Code implementation as well as to internal and external teams on CME/CPD Accreditation and Industry Compliance;
- Coordinate communication with stakeholders (healthcare professionals / medical associations / pharmaceutical and medical device companies / internal departments).
- Bachelor’s degree and / or academic background in a related field;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience, preferably in medical education;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently;
- Effective project management skills and ability to work in a structured way, being flexible and responsible to deadlines;
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation (live and virtual) skills;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe PDF is highly required;
- Relationship-building skills is key: demonstrated ability to work well with healthcare professionals’ clients and internal clients;
- Experience working with Mailchimp, Canva, Survey Monkey is an advantage;
- Experience working with CME Accreditation and Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Industry is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and full-time labor contract;
- Additional social benefits as food vouchers, transportation coverage, health insurance;
- Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday);
- Hybrid work model – conveniently located modern office in Sofia and a home office option;
- Work in a multinational company;
- Prospects for career and professional growth.
In case you are interested in this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Position Code: #12345