Kenes Associations is looking for a highly motivated Assistant Association Manager to join its team!
Kenes Associations, a division of the Kenes Group provides association management services worldwide. We specialize in servicing scientific and medical not-for-profit organizations that are national, regional, or international.
- To provide administrative support in serving non-profit associations
- To assist the Senior Association Manager to ensure delivery of timely and accurate services
- To ensure that every aspect of association management is in accordance with Kenes Associations standards
- To work efficiently and collaboratively within a team
Assistance to Association Management and Operations
- Administration: Assist with the administration of the Secretariat & Liaison Office
- Membership Maintenance: Management of membership directories and updating and maintaining member profile information
- Communication: first point of contact for membership
- Reporting and Analysis: Providing regular membership statistics and reports
- Membership Promotion: supporting the development of membership growth plans and coordinating membership promotional activities
- Meeting management: coordination of logistical requirements for digital and in-person meetings
- Bi–ennial meeting: support and coordination to program development and support to abstract process
- Finances: General administrative duties such as coordinating payments, invoice creation and reporting
- Association activities and projects – support with administration of all association’s operations and follow up of projects
- Marketing, promotion and communication: general support including update of information on association website, development of mailings and newsletters and other communication activities as required
- External Interfaces: Manage relations with 3rd parties (external service providers, grant receivers, awardees etc.) in the framework allocated by SAM
- University degree, or equivalent
- Excellent English (written/spoken)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of online systems such as WordPress, CRM system.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar administrative, customer service, marketing role
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org