Kenes Group is looking for a highly-motivated Sales Support Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the Industry Liaison & Sales team. This position is part-time – 3 days per week.
- Perform quality assurance for the Sales team: websites, reporting, etc.
- Research potential clients for congresses, competing congresses
- Research the industry trends and analyse opportunities for our congresses
- Preparation of pre-sales materials such as online prospectus, preliminary brochures
- Other administrative assistance: preparations of presentations for meetings, inputting data in our online CRM, etc.
- Highly detail-oriented, well organised, attention to detail and accuracy processing vast amounts of data
- Ability to work independently, highly reliable, reporting to management if/when problems arise
- An excellent team player
- Highly service oriented
- Willing to work 3 days a week (20 hours) can be combined with from the office and outside of the office
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales support, corporate administration or events industry
- Knowledge of sales in medical meetings industry – an advantage
- English – native or mother tongue level
- Excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working in Sales Force (CRM) – an advantage