Kenes Group is looking for a highly-motivated Marketing Support Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the marketing team. This position is part-time – 3 days per week.
- Perform quality assurance for the marketing team: websites, newsletters, etc.
- Research potential clients and leads for congresses, check competing congresses
- Assisting in preparation of marketing materials
- Other administrative assistance: preparations of presentations for meetings, inputting data in our online CRM, etc.
- Native English language knowledge, both written and verbal
- Highly detail-oriented, well organised, attention to detail and accuracy processing vast amounts of data
- Ability to work independently, highly reliable, reporting to management if/when problems arise
- An excellent team player
- Highly service oriented
- Willing to work 3 days a week (20 hours) can be combined with from the office and outside of the office
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of marketing in the medical meetings industry – an advantage
- English – native or mother tongue level
- Excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working in SalesForce (CRM) – an advantage
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Position Code: #13-2019