We are looking for a creative, ambitious and dedicated intern to support the Kenes Education team in Amsterdam.
We offer the opportunity to work in an international environment, where you will obtain broad experience with day-to-day business and acquire practical skills like: communication with international clients, vendors, and colleagues; organisational and administrative skills; project management skills; commercial skills.
You will be responsible for supporting all levels of the Kenes Education team and will collaborate closely with Kenes Group project management teams when providing Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Professional Development (CME/CPD) Accreditation and Industry Code Compliance support. You will report to the CME/CDP Accreditation and Industry Compliance Specialist.
The candidate shall be currently enrolled as a Bachelor student in a field related to Communication or Economics and Business. HBO and/or University (International Communication Management; Business Administration; Management and Organisation, etc).
- Administrative support for consulting and online CME services
- Supporting accreditation applications, reporting, and documentation by operational teams
- Conduct outcomes measurement reports
- Various ad hoc tasks
- Assist with website management
- Manage the process of communication with different internal departments
- Support the management of online learning portals
- Provide administrative and specific task support to the Kenes Education office as necessary
- Fluent English, additional languages – an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and general computer skills
- Proven organisational and documentation management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented with a strong sense of teamwork
- Experience with online learning software – preferable
This internship position offers:
- Working in a young and international team
- Free online training sessions
- Fixed internship fee
- Easily accessible office location close to Amsterdam Central Station
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Code: #13-2019